Experience: 3-5 yrs.
Achieving long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary role of the Business Developer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Produce the design documents to be followed by developers.
- Works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Installation and Training at client side.
- SRS (Software Requirement Specifications).
- BRD (Business Requirement Specifications Document) and FRD (Functional Requirement Specifications Document).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Good communication and consultation skills.
- Ability to work directly with clients - Fluent in English.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science/engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Management.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience :
- Proficient in programming language.
- Database (SQL) related knowledge.
Send your resume at: email@example.com