Experience: 3-5 yrs.
IT Specialist Business Analyst/ System Analyst will drive various technical activities, work with the business team gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply process and system knowledge, translate business requirements to technical specifications, review with the technical implementation teams, test the application, and get back signoff from clients. Here are your daily responsibilities.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients and development team in project environment.
- Produce the design documents to be followed by developers.
- Provide industry insights in requirement elicitation.
- Module testing during development.
- Final testing before delivery.
- Installation and Training at client side.
- SRS (Software Requirement Specifications).
- BRD (Business Requirement Specifications Document) and FRD (Functional Requirement Specifications Document).
- Perform system integration testing.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Good communication and consultation skills.
- Ability to work directly with clients - Fluent in English.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science/engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Management.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience :
- Proficient in programming language is a plus.
- Database (SQL) related knowledge is a plus
Send your resume at: email@example.com